Professionals can take care of all types of roofing problems in Kent quickly and easily. Roofing contractors at Chase Construction NW can install a new roof, repair damaged decking, replace loose or damaged shingles and do much more.
- Loose shingles occur because of some type of damage to the roof. High winds, wild animals living in evergreens and high rainfall can loosen shingles and lead to leaks inside your home. You can schedule an appointment to have a professional roofer fix those as soon as tomorrow.
- Local business and property owners can work with a company with more than three decades of experience. Chase NW has a unique set of skills that make it the top Kent roofing company with roofers who can handle all jobs both big and small.
- With more than 30 years of experience, Chase NW roofers understand the unique roofing damage that occurs as the result of local trees rubbing against the roofs and the weather conditions that hit the region every year.
- Chase NW is one of the only Kent roofing companies with GAF Master Elite status. This gives the company longer warranties that cover more types of damage. Any customer can easily purchase a warranty.
- A survey found that 98 percent of all former customers were happy with the services they received from this company.
- Kent roofers working for this local roofing company have won dozens of awards over the years for their strong skills and commitment to their customers.
- Roofers gain additional training every year, which helps them learn more about roofing products. The company works with the top manufacturers to stay informed about new shingles, underlayments and other products that their customers might want.
The roofing experts at Chase Construction NW of Kent WA can assist you with any questions regarding residential roofing, commercial roofing, roof repairs or metal roofing.
One satisfied customer said, We had a lot of options when we needed a Kent roofing company, but we're happy we called Chase NW. Less than an hour after using the online contact form, Joshua called us directly and scheduled an appointment for us right over the phone. We still can't believe how fast the company worked.
One customer said that finding a roofing company in Kent was harder than they originally thought. After calling so many other roofing companies, they finally settled on Chase NW. Joel was great to work with that they knew they'd call on him and his roofing contractors if they needed any help in the future. The crew got to the house at the exact time they said they would, and they even showed up early a few times. They went out of their way to disrupt the family as little as possible. The work was absolutely amazing, but the customer was just as happy with what came later. Joel and his crew of roofing contractors left the house as it was when they arrived, and even called to check in on the customer later. While they don't plan on having any problems soon, they know who to call if they experience any roofing troubles.
Get help with all types of roofing problems in Kent with a call to Chase NW today.
Articles about Kent roofing:
Most popular article
Chase NW provides roofing services including residential roofing, commercial roofing, roof maintenance and roof inspection in Kent WA and these areas:
- Lakeland North
- East Hill-Meridian
- Des Moines
I am so pleased with my new roof! All of my neighbors have not stopped complimenting me and telling me how good it looks. Your crew members were extremely polite and efficient!
- Chase NW comment:
Thanks Anita - you selected a great shingle and perfect color for your beautiful home.
I called around to a few different roofing companies and Chase Construction was the only one to offer prompt service, answered all all my questions and didn’t try to sell me anything that I didn’t need. Being a researcher my self, I appreciate that they really knew their products well. They were able to answer all my questions and even make some great recommendations. I would definitely recommend Chase Construction for roof replacement!
- Chase NW comment:
We appreciate your recommendation Bill! Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities.